‘Tis the season! Last we talked, I was discussion what to get your friend, sister, girl friend, or mom for the holidays. Now, I’m going to share 25 things to get your friend, brother, boyfriend, dad or who ever for the holidays.
Again, like last time, these could be for girls or guys, but I’ve tried to come up with some stuff guys would like. I’ve asked my brothers, Brendan and my dad if they would like any of these gifts.
- A FitBit: I don’t really know why, but I feel like every guy just needs a FitBit. They look super good and are practical.
- Shaving Kit: Most guys have to shave, so a nice, luxurious shaving kit is always a good idea.
- A Robe: Most of the guys I know sleep in underwear or shirtless at least, so a robe is usually perfect for these winter months.
- Apple Music: I think this would be perfect, especially for a brother, because that’s all my brothers seem to do lately, so unlimited music seems like a win.
- Sweaters: Especially for boyfriends, a sweater is really a gift for him, but one you can steal later on…
- Cologne/Spray: Every guy needs their ‘signature smell’, so a spray or cologne is something most guys would be happy to get.
- Video Games: My brothers, boyfriend AND Dad all play video games pretty regularly (This year Titanfall and Battlefield are the top picks, according to Brendan)
- Sweatpants: Everyone needs a nice pair of pants for Sunday’s where you don’t want to do anything but watch cartoons and relax.
- Workout Bag: If your guy really likes sports, a cool idea would be to fill up a workout bag with a water bottle, maybe some shorts and a workout shirt.
- Sports Swag: What die hard fan doesn’t want gear that supports their team? None.
- Shoes: Nothing can make a guy look classy better than a pair of nice shoes. Make sure you know his size and style!
- Gift Box: You pick a theme, it could be an activity or something, and then you put together whatever they would need for this activity. This year, Brendan is giving my dad a gift box for hockey.
- Outdoor Supplies: A good backpack or a sleeping bag is a great addition to any adventure seeking guy.
- Personalised Book: This one more aimed at a long term boyfriend, but I still think it’s super cute. You can make one at Here at Lovebook. Super cute idea and super personal!
- Underpants: They need ’em and a luxurious pair of underpants are always nice to get.
- A Nerf Gun: This is something that my brother’s would get every year and I think this year we should revamp it for older guys.
- Mini Fridge: What guy doesn’t want a mini fridge? I know it’s a little big, but if you could get a deal it would be a unique gift.
- Laptop Bag & Stickers: If he’s a techie, a nice leather bag and some stickers to personalise their computer are nice gift.
- Shirt: Again, another gift for him that could be for you too, is a shirt that expressed his personality and quirks.
- French Press & Quirky Mug: Coffee is a lot of people’s lifeline, so a nice french press and a cute mug are always nice.
- Card Against Humanity: I love this game, and it’s a little raunchy but so much fun! I know my brothers have this on their list.
- Extra Charger: These can vary in price, but a nice little gift for a techie person. These come in variety of colours and fun shapes.
- Penny Board: A gift for a more coordinated guy that likes to skateboard. These are smaller boards that come in all sorts of different designs.
- Apple TV: Perfect for the techie of the family.
- Something Handmade: If all else fails, something you make, like cookies or pyjamas is always nice. They usually love whatever you make
These are just some ideas of what you could get the man in your life. If you think of any other great ideas you think they would like, comment! I tried to keep in mind the different types of guys there are out there. Happy Holidays!
PS: Stay tuned for my stocking stuffer ideas! Coming soon!
Happy October everyone! Here’s another fall themed post coming your way because fall is the best season ever and also so inspiring. I was thinking about coming up with a name for my fall series, let me know what you guys think in the comments! I’d love to hear what you guys think.
Anyways, something that I mentioned in my last fall blog post, a playlist gets me in the mood to get cozy and sip tea. Music is so powerful, because it can change your attitude, your day and how you feel. Below I have the ten songs I’ve had on repeat since the leaves started changing!
I think these songs are perfect for morning or night, baking pie and just walking around appreciating the crisp air. I’ll most likely be adding more songs to my playlist, but these songs are the foundation for the rest of my fall music inspiration.
If this something you guys want more of, let me know because I had a LOT of fun looking for songs. And of course, if you have any song suggestions for me, let me know because you can never love enough songs.
Have a wonderful day, full of getting things done, great hair and smiles.
Okay, so I know I’ve been MIA for a bit here, but I’ve just been really busy I promise! I’ll be back to normal, I’m hoping, in max three weeks time. It’s just been a little bit crazy these last few weeks. Where to begin….
A few weeks ago, I finally paid my college tuition (not fun) and now my bank account is much less than it was. No more fancy coffees for me I guess (sad, sad day for me guys). I actually am starting to feel more adult like, like I can pay taxes, I can call the doctor myself and I can answer emails. unfortunately my mom came with me to pay, which actually turned out to be a good thing since she saved me 200 bucks. Still hard on the ego when your mommy is holding your hand. But no more. I am a college student now!
Well, almost. I don’t start school until the 6th of September, so I have a little bit more freedom.
I also got braces. Don’t really want to talk about it, since I look 12 now, but oh well. I’m told my teeth will be perfect after this. I sure hope so since they hurt like crazy right now. Moving on to happier, less metal things.
My boyfriend, Brendan’s birthday was on the 18th of August, and it was a big one. He recently turned 19, which is the legal drinking age for where we live. So he went out and had lots of fun at the bars and clubs. And then slept for a looong time when he got home, haha.
My birthday was actually yesterday, the 28th of August (I turned 18), but I had to work and am away from home, but I still had fun. Earlier, we had a dinner and pie, then we exchanged gifts and what not (PS- Should I do what I got for my birthday? Or would that be weird? Let me know down below!). It was also my grandmas birthday, we share the same day, so I talked to her a lot and it was nice. I miss her a lot and I am looking forward to seeing her again.
This leads me to the next thing that’s happening in my life: I’m moving back soon! I moved away from home for the summer, but now that summers almost over and fall is on its way (I have lots and lots of fall posts planned, so stay tuned!), I’ll be going home this Sunday. So this means packing and double checking everything. I think I’m going to miss it here, the people I’ve been working for have been such nice people, they made me feel really at home.
I’m looking forward to the next chapter in my life, new school, new house, new freedom. I’m excited to see all the new opportunities that will show themselves and I can’t wait to share them all with you!
‘Till Next Time,
SoooOOOOooo you want to know what I’m all about, huh? Okay, I’ll try to describe who I am to you. But be warned, I suck at writing about myself.
I’m new to this whole world of internet blogging and vlogging and what not. But my boyfriend, Brendan, and I are trying to figure it out to share with lovely people like you. I also wanted to create a fashion and lifestyle blog because I saw people online and all over YouTube doing awesome stuff and I wanted to do it, too. So here we are. But that’s just telling you really what I’m doing here, but not really about myself. So here’s 10 random facts about me.
- I love TEA. Like LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. It’s practically my blood type.
- I’m not a huge fan of winter, but I live in Canada so that’s unavoidable. My heart is in Miami but my body stuck freezing. But tea helps.
- I’ve been writing since I was like two. We’ll, okay, not writing really since I didn’t know the alphabet, but I scribbled on every line and I would tell myself the story as I went. So there’s that.
- But my spelling is horrible. Honestly, the only reason this might come out with no grammar or spelling mistakes is because of handy-dandy autocorrect and Brendan has proof read this so I don’t look like an idiot. My spelling probably sucks because I learned how to spell in French before in English so that probably stunted my vocabulary.
- I would love to go school to become a biology teacher. But what I think I’d love to take pictures of cool people and places more than teach kids that the mitochondria is the power house of the cell. So taking pictures is the dream but I’d be perfectly content with teaching.
- I’m kind of obsessed with clothes. Like I have a walk-in closet more than filled and I still find myself looking for more stuff every day. But that’s fashion for you, every day there’s something new to want and to style. I’d probably consider girly-indie look depending on the day. Some days I’m just lazy. Okay, maybe most days.
- I spent way too much time online. Like I have 10 G of data to share between my 2 brothers and I, and everyone month I go over because of Pinterest of Instagram or something. But there’s just too many cute outfits to pin and people to stalk.
- I over think things a lot. Most of my time alone is spent with me thinking. It could be new post ideas, things I haven’t done yet, the future, whatever. My brain is constantly moving and thinking up new stuff. Also usually scaring myself about certain things.
- Brendan says I’m individual. Also that I’m very self-sufficient. But it would seem that I’m not self-sufficient enough to come up with 10 random facts about me. I’m most likely over thinking again.
- I’m kinda OD, Obsessive-Disorder. I would say OCD but sometimes I’m not compelled to do much of anything. I’m obsessive in the way that my room is or that I can see my to-do list clearly. Like when I get around to showing my planner on here, you’ll see what I mean.
There we go. 10 random facts about me. Which was a lot harder than I originally thought.
If you guys would like to know why we decided to start all this (all this being the YouTube and blog), let me know and I can put all that together for you guys. And I’ll make sure Brendan proof reads it, too.
Thanks for reading my very awkward about me!