‘Tis the season! Last we talked, I was discussion what to get your friend, sister, girl friend, or mom for the holidays. Now, I’m going to share 25 things to get your friend, brother, boyfriend, dad or who ever for the holidays.
Again, like last time, these could be for girls or guys, but I’ve tried to come up with some stuff guys would like. I’ve asked my brothers, Brendan and my dad if they would like any of these gifts.
- A FitBit: I don’t really know why, but I feel like every guy just needs a FitBit. They look super good and are practical.
- Shaving Kit: Most guys have to shave, so a nice, luxurious shaving kit is always a good idea.
- A Robe: Most of the guys I know sleep in underwear or shirtless at least, so a robe is usually perfect for these winter months.
- Apple Music: I think this would be perfect, especially for a brother, because that’s all my brothers seem to do lately, so unlimited music seems like a win.
- Sweaters: Especially for boyfriends, a sweater is really a gift for him, but one you can steal later on…
- Cologne/Spray: Every guy needs their ‘signature smell’, so a spray or cologne is something most guys would be happy to get.
- Video Games: My brothers, boyfriend AND Dad all play video games pretty regularly (This year Titanfall and Battlefield are the top picks, according to Brendan)
- Sweatpants: Everyone needs a nice pair of pants for Sunday’s where you don’t want to do anything but watch cartoons and relax.
- Workout Bag: If your guy really likes sports, a cool idea would be to fill up a workout bag with a water bottle, maybe some shorts and a workout shirt.
- Sports Swag: What die hard fan doesn’t want gear that supports their team? None.
- Shoes: Nothing can make a guy look classy better than a pair of nice shoes. Make sure you know his size and style!
- Gift Box: You pick a theme, it could be an activity or something, and then you put together whatever they would need for this activity. This year, Brendan is giving my dad a gift box for hockey.
- Outdoor Supplies: A good backpack or a sleeping bag is a great addition to any adventure seeking guy.
- Personalised Book: This one more aimed at a long term boyfriend, but I still think it’s super cute. You can make one at Here at Lovebook. Super cute idea and super personal!
- Underpants: They need ’em and a luxurious pair of underpants are always nice to get.
- A Nerf Gun: This is something that my brother’s would get every year and I think this year we should revamp it for older guys.
- Mini Fridge: What guy doesn’t want a mini fridge? I know it’s a little big, but if you could get a deal it would be a unique gift.
- Laptop Bag & Stickers: If he’s a techie, a nice leather bag and some stickers to personalise their computer are nice gift.
- Shirt: Again, another gift for him that could be for you too, is a shirt that expressed his personality and quirks.
- French Press & Quirky Mug: Coffee is a lot of people’s lifeline, so a nice french press and a cute mug are always nice.
- Card Against Humanity: I love this game, and it’s a little raunchy but so much fun! I know my brothers have this on their list.
- Extra Charger: These can vary in price, but a nice little gift for a techie person. These come in variety of colours and fun shapes.
- Penny Board: A gift for a more coordinated guy that likes to skateboard. These are smaller boards that come in all sorts of different designs.
- Apple TV: Perfect for the techie of the family.
- Something Handmade: If all else fails, something you make, like cookies or pyjamas is always nice. They usually love whatever you make
These are just some ideas of what you could get the man in your life. If you think of any other great ideas you think they would like, comment! I tried to keep in mind the different types of guys there are out there. Happy Holidays!
PS: Stay tuned for my stocking stuffer ideas! Coming soon!