So, as a conclusion to my gift guides, I’ve come up with a list of little gifts that could find themselves in stocking or under the tree. They are generally unisex, but some are a little bias. Without further, let’s get into this!
- Socks: Everybody’s got feet, and everybody needs socks. I personally can never have enough funny socks.
- Sunglasses: Just because it’s getting dark earlier now doesn’t mean that we can’t think about the sun. Sunglasses are always fun to get.
- Key Chain: It could be a pom pom one for a girl or a unique leather one for guy, there are so many unique key chains out there.
- Phone Case: There are so many adorable cool phone cases out there and they make an awesome stocking stuff.
- Wallet: There are tons of wallets out there could be perfect for whoever you are shopping for.
- Chocolate/Candy: As always, you gotta have candy in your stocking. My favourites are Lindt and Skittles
- CD/DVD: I know in the age of Spotify and Netflix, who needs CDs and DVDs, but these are still cool to have.
- Makeup: Drug store makeup is nice to stick in stocking, especially a product or shade they’ve never used before.
- Face/Body Wash: A sweet smelling body wash or face wash is always a nice thought.
- Gift Cards: A few suggestions would be to get a facial, hair cut, Bath and Body Works, Starbucks, Urban Outfitters, and iTunes.
- Journal: I love to write in my journals and I have a huge collection of notebooks, so maybe I’m a little bias…
- Pencils: They have some that are drumsticks that would be cool for a music lover or ones that say cute sayings on them would be cool for a lady boss.
- Hair Products: Both guys and girls use product on their hair, so why not grab an extra thing of gel for them this season?
- Flask: There are so many funny flasks out there that have funny sayings on them that would make hilarious stocking stuffers.
- Pocket Knife: Not for everyone, but still a pretty useful tool.
- Deodorant: Lame, I know, but no one wants to smell bad!
- Bracelet/Jewellery: Of course, this shouldn’t be diamond earrings, but a cute leather bracelet or a nice necklace is always a nice gift.
- Underpants: Basic, once again, but everybody needs ’em.
- Tea or Coffee or Hot Chocolate: Always nice to have a cup on Christmas morning.
- Mini Hockey Sticks/Hockey Pucks: If they are a hockey lover, these are always nice to open. If they play volley ball, maybe new knee pads or socks.
- Music ‘Things’: If they are into music, guitar picks, strings, are super nice to get to get the music lover.
- Cosmetic Bag/Shower Bag: There are some super funny cosmetic bags out there that would fit super nicely.
- Ornament: This is sort of tradition my family does every year and we give each other an ornament that sort of sums up the year.
- Charging Cords: I always seem to lose or break my charging cords, so these are always nice to have extra ones.
- Travel Board Games: I know these are a little silly, but they are super funny!
I hope you guys liked my gift guide! Make sure to check out my holiday gift guide for her and for him! Leave a comment if you guys enjoyed these gift guides! I’m hoping to make this a tradition every year, to do a gift guide for her, him and stocking stuffers! Would you guys like to see what I gave for Christmas or what I got for Christmas? If so let me know!
Anyways, happy holidays! I hope you’re family is well and you are happy and well!!!